8 August 2014

But indeed I would rather have nothing but tea.

I love drinking tea every morning and night. It doesn't only relax you but it is also good for your health. 
 After trying so many teas I can easily say that adagio teas is my favorite website to purchase teas. They have a huge range of teas and I am sure everyone can find their favorites. Moreover, the prices are very inexpensive I got four flavors ( organic citrus green tea, berry blues, peppermint and fruit medley). Since it's summer I like iced tea. So how to make an iced tea? Bring water to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add sugar then one of the adagio teas (but you can also mix two teas) and let steep for 5 minutes. Then let the tea cool for 30 minutes before adding it to a glass of ice.
                                   
                                                               
                                     
                                                                       fruit medley

No comments:

Post a Comment

);